Bloom Nutrition & Cookery Retreats
For keen cooks & professional chefs
Chefs, do you find that that you are increasingly being asked to cook more ‘healthily’ or cater for allergies and intolerances, such as gluten/dairy free? Are you interested in upgrading your knowledge to reflect the growing demand for more health conscious options?
Would you like to boost your knowledge about preparing meals nourish and heal that look and taste fantastic?
Are you interested in gaining a deeper understanding of ‘retreat style’ food?
If so then our CPD accredited Holistic Cookery & Nutrition Courses are for you.
An unprecedented demand for healthy option foods and a phenomenal rise in health food products and brands has resulted in a need to cater not only for the old masses, but the new masses, the conscious foodie movement!
The food we create not only has to taste and look good, but be created with care and thought, attention and awareness, using the freshest, cleanest, ethically sourced ingredients possible.
Feeding and serving others is a gift we may take for granted during a busy service, but these courses are a reminder that cooking is a sacred practice connecting us to nature. The food we create and gift to others can nourish and nurture in a profound way.
The courses focus on a specific theme or area of health with nutritional talks and cookery classes supported by yoga, qi gong and mindfulness practices. Our next retreat is in Italy in July focusing on how to support stress and low energy with food and nutrition. There we will have access to a large kitchen allotment with an abundance of organic summer produce and local artisan suppliers near by.
You will learn about:
* Key elements of a plant based kitchen using 100% clean, unprocessed, natural foods
* Choosing ingredients that are vital and nutrient dense
* Benefits of soaking and sprouting grains, nuts and seeds
* Low temperature cooking methods
* Oil free cooking and working with/choosing oils
* Gluten free pastry, breads, crackers and cakes
* Raw cultured nut cheeses
* Fermentation techniques
* Creating balanced smoothies and juices
* Preparing meals that nourish on a cellular level and create calm
* Creating meals balanced through the six tastes and five elements
* Food/cooking awareness practices to enhance presence and mindfulness as a chef
* Working with algae, tonic herbs and superfoods
* Incorporating key aspects of nutrition into your meals
Limited spaces are available on this unique course, so book now: email@example.com / 07968 137246.